Desert Fox Clan home page
Desert Fox Clan Forums
Return to DFC site | Forums Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RSS Feed

Daz everywhere - Friday Night

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngryDaz
Post Farm0r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Daz everywhere - Friday Night Reply with quote

Last Friday something strange occurred - quite possibly the most populated and funniest CS:S night in recent history gave us a small insight into what to expect at this weeks BobLan.

For a start I've never seen the UF server populated by only DFCs (c'mon guys, where were you?) For the record, the following were present at some point or another...

AngryDaz
Pup
Mes
Lynx
Absalon
Trebz
Terry Hatchet
Monk (small amount of time, no doubt p155ed off by the Hatchet and his knifing)
Clicky

Secondly the return of Terry Hatchet to the gaming circuit.

Thirdly, the fact that four of us were running in MiniBob mode at Lynx's house without any lag.

Fourthly, Pup got drunk yet didn't get lairy.

Fifthly, Lynx broke my new machine. BUT I FIXED IT.

Sixthy, I didn't have any bother with my firewall as I DIDN'T HAVE ONE ON. (I did have a little network issue but a quick ipconfig /renew sorted that).

Seventhly, a comedy moment when there were more people approximating angrydaz than you would shake a shittly stick at. I've got a list from the UF server rankings...

AngryDaz (the original)
AngryDaz *Drunken*
Daz is a wanker
GrannyDaz - amusingly this has been recorded as Clicky's real name in the UF stats.
YanzDrag
Zadarngy
Zany Grad
Zany Gran
Agrny Daz
Dngry Aaz
Daz Angry
ArgyDaz
AngyDaz
Spunky Waz - again, this is DFC Terry Hatchets official name in the UF server stats.
Wanky Daz

Other amusing nomenclature from the night...
Gimp Pup - prompted by someone gimping pup which left him spluttering and shouting at his inability to make inane comments.
Latex Boy II (that'll look good in the search engines) prompted by Lynx reading Pup's gimp messages and believing them.
Groucho marx

Eightthly - we were challenged to a match, played, got dicked and yet still cheered our two wins as if we'd beaten them!

It bodes really well for BobLan '06 that this sort of behaviour was happening at a mini Bob!

Bring it on.[/list]
Pup
Post Farm0r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very much agree there Mr Daz - was a cracking night, fun had by all.

On a personal note - being turned into a 'gimp' where every comment made was turned into a fetish comment was a little bit frustrating

But you did miss out the pictures... Spraying custom pictures on walls is not something we've done much of in CS - so I was a little surprised when I found multiple pictures of myself up on the wall. Again this added to my confusion, and the general hilarity of the people playing.

Bring it on!
AngryDaz
Post Farm0r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes, forgot about that! Kudos to Clicky. Excellent selection of Pupism.
AngryDaz
Post Farm0r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... I take it back.

Clicky, you've been topped.

This evening Pup sprayed a picture of Reubs in a compromising position which fair made my stomach churn.

Lets just say that I can't believe Dimples married him with a packet like that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Desert Fox Clan Forum Index -> Matches All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: